Thursday, March 1, 2012

This Guy Needs a New Billboard

The other day I noticed a billboard and at first I thought it was just going to be a animal shelter billboard or something but I read it and it blew my mind. The billboard was an advertisement for a guys law firm. It had a picture of the guy while he was holding his dogs and to the right of his head it said "Trust Me, I'm A Lawyer!" and then in parenthesis under it where it said "My Dogs Do". Now I don't know if this guy is trying to be funny or open up the first ever dog law firm but he should maybe try targeting humans not dogs. Maybe I'm just not the biggest dog lover and I'm missing the joke but couldn't he have thought of a better idea than that?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, probably...But I think he's trying to play to the conditioned response people have to dogs--how they soften our tough consumer exterior. Envisioning this billboard, I think I would relate to this lawyer because he is also a dog person like me. When people see dogs and their owners, it shows that they are capable of having compassion for another being and that the dogs trust him and rely on him; so why shouldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a pretty sticky ad since you still remember it so well. Perhaps he was trying to grab peoples attention with a very different ad. Sometimes when a billboard only has a website people are more tempted to visit that site

    ReplyDelete