Sunday, February 19, 2012

iphones are taking over

I recently read an article about iphones. It said that 37 million iphones were sold in the past three months. The article also says that if the iphone keeps going in the direction that it is, about 90% of cellular device owners with have the iphone. What does this do to other cell phone companies? In the future, will the only cell phone be iphones? Apples marketing tactic is quality and thats it. They have the best working/looking products and thats all they need to be the best in the world. They got me! I purchased an iphone today and I can not see myself with another phone for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but notice after we came back from Christmas break how many kids had gotten iPhones. It seemed like it went from a decent amount of kids having them to almost everyone having them. I was surprised by that and also had wondered what would happen to other cellphones.

    To me, I've always looked at the iPhone as more of a toy. Don't get me wrong, it is a tremendous tool at the tips of our fingers, but I've always thought that other existing cellphones such as Blackberry and Droids had their advantages over the iPhone. It will be interesting to see how the cellphone market plays out over the next couple of years.

    ReplyDelete